parallax background

The high/end system for paint detailing

INTERFACES Ø 150 / Ø 76 mm

Zvizzer Glass Effect Interfaces are used with Orbital Sander to sand surfaces in a safe way. Combine the interfaces and orbital machine with sanding film P2000 or sanding paper P3000.

It is the same for the 4 holes present on the disc that you will find on the interfaces and on the sanders of the system. Once the surface has been sanded, it will suffice to use a rotary polisher with a ZviZZer DOODLE pad (wool pad) to regain the gloss of the vehicle.

The final pass will preferably be done with an orbital polisher as well as a ZviZZer Fine Cut Trapez pad and a ZviZZer Fine Cut Hologram Remover polish.

Diameter: 150mm
Conditioned by 100 discs.

Also available in 76mm diameter.

ZviZZer Dura 150mm interface pad Hard pad for sanding flat surfaces. The hard foam inside the pad has a solid shape and is therefore directly intended for grinding flat surfaces. Removing coarse scratches, polishing worn paint, or removing orange paint has never been easier. Using the ZviZZer interface pad, P2000 sanding film and any 3mm grinders.

Hard (red)

First step: Use with ZviZZer dry sanding paper P2000 for flat areas.

Thickness: 10 mm

Diameter: 150 mm / 76mm

Medium (orange)

Second step: use with ZviZZer dry sanding paper P2000 for flat areas.

Thickness: 5 mm

Diameter: 150 mm / 76 mm

Soft (yellow)

First step: use with ZviZZer dry sanding paper P2000 for curved/rounded areas.

Thickness: 10 mm

Diameter: 150 mm / 76 mm

Ultrasoft (green)

Second step: use with ZviZZer dry sanding paper P2000 for curved/rounded areas.

Thickness: 10 mm

Diameter: 150 mm / 76 mm


SINGLE ZVIZZER SYSTEM:

ZviZZer is the only one in the world that uses so-called Interface Pads with 4 hardnesses. From hard red, through medium orange, softer yellow to very soft green to grind very curved edges. All ZviZZer pad interfaces have 14 suction holes and a center one for proper connection to the mill pad. The ZviZzer sanding film has holes located just like the interface pad. The whole system adapts to Rupes, 3M and Flex grinders.

With the help of an abrasive and dry film, you can grind the necessary places on the body. Abrasive Film Sanding ZviZZer The film removes approximately 10 microns of paint. Each scratch, if we omit really deep, is 1-10 microns, which means you can shorten the sanding of the paint to the maximum and convey your absolutely perfect work.

ZVIZZER MILLING FILM USED ONLY IN DRY:

ZviZZer abrasive abrasive film is of the highest quality in the world. The production standard is 99.9% of the same size abrasive particles compared to others, which adhere to the 80% standard. That is why ZviZzer supplies the grinding system to the largest automaker.

THE STANDARD OF THE SAME PIECES OF GRINDING FILMS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

ZviZZer abrasive abrasive film is of the highest quality in the world. The production standard is 99.9% of the same size abrasive particles compared to others, which adhere to the 80% standard. That is why ZviZzer supplies the grinding system to the largest automaker.

If you only have 80% of the same size abrasive particles in the abrasive film, the remaining 20% ​​will make a big gap. Smaller scratches don't matter, but bigger ones do. In detail, we call them pork tails.

WITH AN ECCENTRIC POLISH, IT IS ALMOST IMPORTANT TO RENEW THE LACQUER:

By polishing the body paint, it only removes 1 micron. This is not enough to remove scratches 99%. The rotary polisher is a solution, but it can grind with the help of a thick pad and glue about 3 microns. This extremely prolongs the time spent polishing with an uncertain result.