TIME IS ON YOUR SIDE
Cut / Gloss / Protection
Polishpad (blue/stable hard)
We want professionals who perform perfect jobs, saving time and money. And that is why also developed ONE POLISH. A product for bulk detailers who need to save time in each work ONE POLISH is a complete product that cuts, finishes and protects the paint.
Get the job done in just just one step
One Polish is a 3 in 1 product: polishes with significant correction power, protects between 6 to 12 months and gives a nice glossy finish.
The ONE Polish is designed for busy bodyshops where detailers need to save time without compromising the quality of the results.
ONE Polish allows removing scratches and It is compatible with all types of paint, the polish can be combined with the pad of your choice in the ZviZZer range (from the most abrasive like the Doodle to the softest like the pads Fine pad Yellow Trapez (for orbital) or Fine Pad Yellow Edge ( for presses) depending on the condition of the paint surface..
Not a classic All-in-One
ZviZZer ONE Polish is a one-of-a-kind polish. It is not a classic "finishing" AIO (all in one) with short-term protection as can be found on the market, but actually a polish with significant correction power, a beautiful finish and long-term protection .
After several months of testing and development, it is finally born. The ONE Polish from ZviZZer will allow you to double your efficiency when correcting varnish.
It combines the best of the ZviZZer range of polishes, namely:
- A correction force (cut) similar to the Heavy Cut scratch remover (catches P2000 sanding marks)
- The finish of the Fine Cut hologram remover
- Long-term synthetic protection (6 to 12 months depending on the use and maintenance of the vehicle)
Compatible with all types of paint, the polish can be combined with the pad of your choice in the ZviZZer range (from the most abrasive like the Doodle to the softest like the pads Fine pad Yellow Trapez (for orbital) or Fine Pad Yellow Edge ( for presses) depending on the condition of your varnish. It will be possible to apply a natural or synthetic wax over the ONE Polish from ZviZZer but it will not however be possible to apply a ceramic treatment.
Available in 250ml and 750ml.
Always use a clean polishing pad to avoid unnecessary damage to surfaces. A safety data sheetis available on request.
|Product||Filling quantity in ml||Art. Nr|
|ONE POLISH Pre Cut||750 ml||ZV-ST00075010H|
|ONE POLISH Pre Cut||250 ml||ZV-ST00025010H|
Good to know
- Given its specific composition and its impressive performance which will save you precious time, the One Polish will be a little more greedy in terms of consumption (the hazelnuts of polish that you will place on the pad will be larger or more numerous) and will work less time.
- Compatible with rotary and orbital polishers.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Place a sufficient amount of polish on a pad.
- Spread evenly at low speed (if rotating: approx. 1000 rpm).
- Work at medium speed (if rotary: approx. 1700rpm) with light pressure. (The product will work less time than a classic polish).
- Wipe with a suitable microfiber once the area is finished.
Polishing pad (blue/stable hard)
NEW EXCLUSIVELY FOAM FORMULA WORLDWIDE!